Kundalini Yoga school in India
Kundalini Yoga Ashram is located on the bank of the holy river- Ganga and is wrapped by a lush green area. This school is known for offering a variety of Kundalini courses, retreats and workshops not only in India but in other parts of the world as well.
The primary agenda of our school is to arouse your kundalini energy – hidden sleeping energy. Our school intends to enlighten you, encourage you, inspire you and transform you. Our school offers kundalini courses specialising in 200-hour, 300 hours and 500 hours yoga teacher training courses which are all certified and affiliated with the International yoga alliance. Our school is committed to providing you with a pious environment to go beyond the physical and mental state of cognition to live life in everlasting bliss.
What to Expect from Yoga Schools in India?
Primarily yoga classes at yoga schools in India are planned in a way that they comprise all styles of yoga and the three basic components of yoga.
Breathing. In this, you require to Focus on your breath – it is a substantial aspect of yoga classes at yoga schools in India. Your teacher may deliver instructions on breathing exercises during the course.
Poses. Yoga poses, or postures, are a series of movements that assist in boosting strength, flexibility, and balance. They can be tricky to perform like lying flat on the floor or balancing yoga poses.
Meditation. Yoga classes at yoga schools in India usually terminate with a short period of meditation. Due to the reason that meditation is a tremendous way to calm your mind and also helps you relax.
Yoga School In India- A boon
Yoga schools in India are steadily inflating as people all over the country become more aware of its benefits including increased alertness and concentration, improved sleep cycle, increased strength and stamina, enhanced mental clarity, boosted creativity and reduced stress levels.
Yoga is not only a fitness ritual or a way to relax, however, yoga is also a holistic approach to life which confines everything from meditation to breath work to yoga asana.
Yoga is supposed an incredible routine to harmonise the body with the mind and breath through the means of varied pranayama, yoga asanas and meditation. And it is a remarkable way to connect with your inner self and to find stability and serenity in a noisy and chaotic world.
What are the benefits of Getting Into Kundalini yoga school in India?
Kundalini yoga school in India will aid you in heightening your connection with your inner self, thoughts, emotions or feelings.
By enrolling in Kundalini yoga school in India, you can gain a thorough learning of the traditional roots of this practice as well as its modern adaptations. This will facilitate you to become capable teachers who can share knowledge with others around the world.
- A distinct perspective on life
- Promoting a disciplined routine to stimulate a healthy way of life
- Enriching use of practices like self-respect and respect for others, forgiveness and letting go, and connecting to the Divine, through the love of self.
- The ability to lead and guide others towards the divine yogic path
- Whilst you are at the ashram you will follow a yogic lifestyle.
- Dwelling in a delicate part of Rishikesh, near enough to walk to the local markets, and famous bridges but far enough from the hustle and bustle to maintain inner peace, surrounded by lush jungles at the back of the ashram, encircled from all directions with the mighty Himalayan mountains and the flow of the Ganga right on our doorstep.
- You will be a Kundalini yoga teacher training with certification by Yoga Alliance under which you can acquire an international and professional qualification to teach yoga worldwide
- A possibility for adventure sports such as trekking, mountain climbing, river rafting and more should you require
- Excursions to Ganga Arti, Kunjapuri, and Vashishta
- You will be looked after by teachers with a combined experience of teaching yoga for over 20 years both internationally and on home soil.
Why we are different?
Let’s have a look at why Kundalini yoga ashram tops in best yoga school in India-
- Experienced and highly skilled yoga teachers
- Well-trained yogis
- Detailed understanding of anatomy, foundation and philosophy of asanas, deep breathing techniques
- Thorough curriculum that also covers yoga Nidra
- Tranquil and the best surroundings
- Located in the utmost greenery
- Secure and protected place, especially for women and children
- Utmost hygienic, safe and family atmosphere
- Spiritual, lifestyle and therapy-based yoga teacher training course
- Less expensive
- Enrich your skill and experience in teaching
- Free lifetime Access to experienced kundalini practitioners in their subject fields of kundalini Pranayam, Kundalini Kriya, Kundalini Meditation, Kundalini Anatomy, Kundalini Philosophy, and much more
The bottom line
India is a land of spirituality and ancient wisdom, and yoga is one of the most significant aspects of this. For ages, people have been travelling to India to discover the art and science of yoga from experienced teachers. Today, there are numerous yoga schools in India offering yoga courses for beginners as well as advanced practitioners. These schools deliver the possibility to learn under the guidance of experienced teachers in a safe and habitable environment. They also deliver specialised courses such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, etc., which can help you heighten your practice and knowledge of yoga. With so many options available, it is effortless to find an appropriate yoga school in India that meets your needs.
In this article, we have talked about the benefits of enrolling at yoga schools in India that will teach you to change your perspective towards living it. Hope you’ve comprehended it well.
If you’re keen to learn more about yoga schools in India, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.