Who doesn’t love the essence of nature and the different forms that we get to receive it. Whether it’s rain, sunlight, or ice-cold weather, people love it all. There are different fan bases for the different weathers. Some like the rain, while others might not be such a huge fan of the monsoon. But, there are very few people who wouldn’t like snow. For many people out there, snow is the most beautiful thing. Snow is something which covers everything just like a fluffy blanket and makes a picture-perfect panorama. Also, snow is better than rain since people do not get soaked in it and can actually do activities in it. There are various snow-related activities one can do.
Top snow-related activities
There are various snow-related activities one can do if they are visiting a place which is capped in snow.
– Skiing: People just love skiing because according to them, skiing is one of the fastest on-motorised sports that one can indulge in when they are on land.
– Snowboarding: This sport can provide an added natural mood boost to the person who indulges in it. It is also a stunning way to connect with, and experience nature.
– Ice skating: There is no doubt in the fact that ice-skating is indeed a fun form of intense cardiovascular exercise which can further help in improving the balance and it can also help in building muscle in your legs and core.
– Trekking: Surely, trekking isn’t limited to places which are capped in snow. One can go on a trek to other places too. But, it’s a different experience when you are trekking on mountains which are covered in snow.
– Snow sledding: Snow sledding means walking on a thick layer of tightly packed snow. Also, sledding is one of the easiest snow-day activities and is something in which your families can enjoy together too.
Interested in any of these activities? Book your flights and tickets to snow-covered places with Expedia today!
Top snow-capped destinations
Here are some of the best snow-capped destinations which one should visit with Expedia if they are a snow-lover and want to get indulged in the aforementioned activities. Book your flights and hotels with Expedia today for the following destinations!
1. Park City, Utah
There are various reasons why people visit the park city in Utah. Park City is located high up in the Wasatch mountain range in Utah, which is in the Western US. If you are someone who loves snow, then Park City is considered a mecca for people like you. But, really, there is more to its identity than just skiing. This is also the place where the Sundance film festival is conducted in the town almost every January. Also, in this sense, many tourists are able to experience the cultural scene of the town which is quite lively and is also happening all year-round. Along with that, food and drinks are also one of the most important things which locals take seriously. That is, of course, after skiing. For skiing, Park City Mountain Resort is also one of North America’s best groomed ski areas.
2. Teton Village
If you are someone who loves the views, then really, Teton Village is the place for you. It is also regarded as one of the most offbeat places in Wyoming 83025, USA. You’ll find fewer crowds during the summer season. Along with that, you’ll also find numerous restaurants and boutique shops to enjoy to your fullest. What’s more prime with this place is the wildlife. For instance, people love to watch moose, bears, and other critters. Because this place is home to such wildlife animals. Along with this, it is also the perfect central location for a Jackson Hole vacation. But, it would be equally unfair to not mention the stunning scenery which includes the iconic, rugged mountain range which has given this park the very name it has. Interested in visiting this place? Book your flights and tickets with Expedia.
3. South Lake Tahoe
If you have been looking for a genuine city vibe lately, then really South Lake Tahoe is the place for you. It has everything you are looking for to experience the essence of this vibe. It has got the traffic, restaurants, hotels, and attractions which will satisfy the traveller inside of you. But, that’s not all. In South Lake Tahoe, you’ll also find a whole casino vibe right beside it. Also, this place has a bit of everything that a proper city should have. Along with that, it also has the hustle-bustle energy which you cannot find in any other Lake Tahoe spots. Find and explore numerous great resorts and so much more. If you are interested in visiting and experiencing the beautiful vibe of South Lake Tahoe, then you should get your flights and hotels booked with Expedia.