Canara bank is one of the biggest banks in India and provides its customers with industry leading services, over the years Canara bank has increased the number of bank branches, ATM’s and welcomed the use of technology to meet the ever increasing number of the customers one such example that you might want to try is Canara bank balance check number using which you can check your Canara bank balance within seconds from anywhere. Apart from Canara bank balance check number, Canara bank also provides you with other options to check your bank balance including Canara bank mobile banking, Canara bank Netbanking, SMS banking and more this article explores all the options in detail so that you can check your Canara bank balance from anywhere.
(Before we go further into the article, you can read another useful article about Canara bank by clicking Canara bank mini statement)
Now let’s begin with Canara bank balance check number
Canara bank balance check number is the first and easiest method that you can use to check your Canara bank balance, all you have to do is call any of the Canara bank toll-free numbers given below
Please not that if you are an NRI customer you can call on the given dedicated number
Also make sure that the number you are calling with is registered with Canara bank.
Now let’s look at other methods you can use to check your Canara bank balance:
Check Canara bank balance by Canara bank Netbanking
To check your Canara Bank balance using the internet banking portal, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the Canara Bank Netbanking portal.
Step 2: Enter your username, password, and the captcha (you might find it easier to use the virtual keypad).
Step 3: Click on “Login” to complete the login process.
Once you’re inside your net banking account, you can instantly view your Canara Bank balance. If you want to see your recent mini statement or your bank statement from the last 30 months or more, you can easily find and download these by going to the “Accounts” section.
Canara bank balance- Check using Canara bank mobile banking
If you want to check your Canara Bank account using mobile banking, just follow these steps:
Follow these steps to use the Canara Bank mobile app (CanMobile) for account inquiries:
- Download and install the Canara Bank mobile app (CanMobile) from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Allow the app the necessary permissions so it works smoothly.
- Register yourself on the app and complete the authentication process.
- Head to the “Accounts” section within the app. There, you can easily see your current bank balance. This section also lets you check your recent mini-statement.
Check Canara Bank Balance via Canara ai1
Using the Canara ai1 is simple, follow these steps:
- Install and open the Canara ai1 app on your phone.
(Your phone might ask to grant some permissions just click ok)
- When you launch the app, it will ask you to log in. Create a 5-digit Passcode for your login.
- After setting the Passcode, authenticate using the OTP sent to you.
- Log in with your newly created Passcode.
- On the app’s top section, you’ll find a widget called ‘My Portfolio’. Your Canara Bank account balance can be checked there.
Check Canara bank balance using Canara e-passbook
If you want to use the Canara e-Passbook mobile app to check your Canara Bank account, you can follow these steps:
- Install the Canara e-Passbook app on your phone from play store or app store and open it.
- When you launch the app, it will prompt you to create a 6-digit MPIN. This MPIN will be your login code for the app.
- To create your MPIN, provide your Canara Bank customer ID and your mobile number. Once you have entered the credentials, click on the Proceed button.
- Next, enter your new 6-digit mPIN and confirm it by entering it again. Click on “Submit.”
- After this, you’ll be logged into the Canara Bank e-Passbook app. To check your account balance, just click on “Account Details” within the app.
Check your Canara bank balance using ATM machine
To check your Canara Bank account balance at an ATM, follow these steps:
- Go to your nearest Canara Bank ATM and put your ATM card in.
- Enter your ATM PIN to access your account.
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option on the screen.
- Your account balance will show up on the ATM screen.
If you need a receipt, you can select the option to print it out.
Check your Canara bank balance using UPI
To check your Canara Bank account balance through UPI, just follow these steps:
- Download the Canara Bank UPI app or any other app that supports UPI onto your phone.
- Register your Canara Bank account in the app. You’ll need to provide details like your account number and IFSC code.
- Create a UPI PIN for your account.
- Open the app and choose the “Balance Check” option.
- Enter your UPI PIN to confirm the transaction.
- The app will show your Canara Bank account balance on your phone screen.
Use your passbook to check your Canara bank balance
If you want to check your Canara Bank account balance using a passbook, just follow these steps:
- Go to the closest Canara Bank branch and go to the counter/teller.
- Hand over your passbook to the bank staff.
- They will update your passbook with the most recent transactions.
- Collect the passbook from the staff and look at the last balance entry.
How will you benefit from each method of checking Canara bank balance?
There are several benefits to using different methods for Canara Bank balance enquiry:
- Easy Access through Toll-Free Numbers: If you don’t have good internet access, you can simply use the Canara Bank toll-free numbers to check your balance. It’s a convenient option.
- Quick Checks: If the bank’s servers are having trouble, you can still get your balance quickly by using Canara Bank internet banking or the mobile banking app (CanMobile). It’s a speedy alternative.
- Detecting Unauthorized Transactions: Regularly checking your bank balance helps you catch any unauthorized transactions early, protecting your account from potential fraud.
- Staying Financially Aware: By keeping an eye on your balance, you can stay updated on your finances and better manage your budget.
Using these methods provides you with flexibility, convenience, security, and the ability to stay in control of your money.